Friday 4 February 2011

Physician.....heal thyself!

Dear Patients

I'd like to welcome you to my virtual surgery which is open all hours, has a sympathetic receptionist and a compassionate and caring doctor at the helm - that's me - truly yours.
There's no need to make an appointment since I'm at your disposal.......as a humble servant who is dedicated to curing the incurables. There are no budgets, fees or any nasty cutbacks.....just make yourself comfortable and tell me all.

But first let me tell you how all of this got started. I'm a physician who has travelled an unorthodox route into the world of medicine......and what a can of worms I've opened....where nothing is as it seems.
Doctors don't usually tell the truth and, though I risk being struck off, I 'll give it to you straight without any sugar coating.

I believe in the power of self-healing and I believe in the power of the individual. We are blessed with the most powerful inbuilt pentium processor - our minds - and when we hook them up to our souls there's nothing we can't achieve.

I've healed myself without resorting to any drugs......from dependency to complete independence....from insecurity to stability.....from low self esteem to full blown confidence....from a lack lustre complexion to a radiant bloom.....from austerity to prosperity.....from chaos to serenity.......

You're dealing with someone who walks the walk as well as talks it......so read my blog and soak up my unique therapies.......

Wholeheartedly yours,
Dr Dhamma

No comments:

Post a Comment